Educating for better future.
To lay the intellectual and behavioral foundations that will prepare and motivate students to develop to the full extent of their capacities, and to employ the mental skills and ethical habits that foster freedom of thought and action, thus helping them to be leading citizens of the world.
ENKA Schools exist to further the ethical, physical, and intellectual development of children. Our educational program promotes student-centered independent learning and inspires curiosity of students. It helps students to develop intellectual discipline through inquiry underpinned by knowledge. It teaches students to take responsibility for their actions and become independent learners. We create learning environments that promote curiosity, investigation, and discovery. Students, teachers, and parents are encouraged to commit to the life and mission of the school, forming a community dedicated to a lifetime of learning and service.
For Developing the Learning Community
• In the centrality of learning rather than teaching;
• In the richness of each stage of human development; and
• In the uniqueness of each person.
For Developing the Individual
• In the importance of character above all else; and
• In a commitment to the best that is within each person.
For Life in the Local and Global Community
• We respect all members of the community and diversity within the community.
• We recognize that the individual and the community are interdependent and share mutual responsibility.
• We advance the common good by serving the local, national, and international community.
• We commit to raising global consciousness among all members of the school community.
• We know, appreciate, and embrace the importance of multilingualism for the individual and the society.
ENKA Schools commits that neither religion, ethnicity, geographical origin, nor financial standing shall preclude a student from enrolling.
ENKA Schools commits to challenge each child to see beyond the ordinary, teaching them that the path to expanding one’s potential mentally, physically, and spiritually is through discipline, rigor, and tenacity. We seek to instill in learners the value of intellectual pursuits and the necessity of respectful debate.
ENKA Schools commits to providing academic rigor in its curriculum, designed to develop each scholar to their fullest academically, socially, and emotionally by exposing them to a wide area of study, encouraging student agency, and guiding them towards in-depth pursuit of their strongest interest.
ENKA Schools aspire to partner with families to prepare each child to be contributing members in their community, responsible and respectful citizens of the world, positive influences, and propellers of their society through their ideas and actions.
In the light of all these principles, ENKA Schools endeavor to raise individuals who:
• Understand that holding a profession is an indispensable condition of life;
• Pursue their own interests with the goal of being the best;
• Exhibit the confidence to dare what’s deemed impossible;
• Continuously increase their intellectual knowledge;
• Demonstrate world citizenship first through the duties they perform within the ethnic, religious, and cultural borders of their immediate geography; and
• Always take responsibility for being a member of the ENKA Family in which they grew up.