PRIVATE ENKA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY HIGH SCHOOL
“8. MATHEMATICS COMPETITION “AMONG 8th GRADERS
1st: SMART PHONE
Between 4th and 10th: 500 TL GIFT CHECK
Between 11th and 20th: 300 TL GIFT CHECK
1. Students attending the 8th grade of secondary schools in the 2019-2020 academic year will be able to participate in this competition.
2. Applications will be made individually via the application button at the bottom of these explanations.
3. Applications will start on this page on Monday, March 02, 2020 and will continue until the building quota is filled. Applications will be closed when the building quota is full.
4. Participation in the exam is free of charge.
5. The competition will be held on Sunday, April 19, 2020, at Private ENKA Science and Technology High School.
6. The competition will be held in one stage. You can participate in the competition either in the morning or noon session that you will choose in the application form.
7. Students who will participate in the competition must bring their ID card and a student certificate approved by the School Directorate taken from e-school. Students who do not have the specified documents are not taken to the exam. Exam results of students who misinform during application will be cancelled.
8. Students will be ready at school 30 minutes before the exam time.
9. The student will not be allowed to leave in the first 60 minutes.
10. Among the questions, there will be questions that measure high level mathematics ability.
11. Competition questions will cover the entire curriculum of 6th and 7th grades of secondary education and the part of the 8th grade until April.
12. 40 test questions will be asked in the competition. The questions have 4 options, 3 mistakes will remove 1 right answer and will be evaluated on the total net number. The competition time is 80 minutes.
13. Students will reach our school by their own means or by the school buses they prefer on the application form free of charge.
14. The results of the competition will be published on this page.
15. The award ceremony will be held in the multi-purpose hall of our school and the date of the award ceremony will be announced on the website of our school together with the results of the competition.